Again for 2015, The Globe and Mail, in partnership with CharityCan, has ranked Canada’s 1,000 largest not-for-profit institutions. We were pleased to see so much love for organizations in our backyard, with five of the top ten hailing from BC. Did your employer make the list?
Here are the top 10:
10. University Health Network
9. Vancouver Island Health Authority
8. University of British Columbia
7. Provincial Health Services Authority – BC
6. Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
5. Governing Council of the University of Toronto
4. Fraser Health Authority
3. Toronto District School Board
2. Vancouver Coastal Health Authority
1. Alberta Health Services
Check out the full list here.